- We are a Wholesale Florist and sell only B2B (business to business) in the following areas:
- Cincinnati, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Lexington, KY
- Louisville, KY
- Nashville, TN
- Nitro, WV
- Please see our “How to Buy” page to set-up an account.
As market prices are constantly changing, please contact your local salesperson for current pricing.
- Cincinnati, OH – M-F 6:30am-3pm, Sat 6:30-10am
- Columbus, OH – M-F 6:30am-3pm, Sat 6:30-10am
- Lexington, KY – M-F 7am-3pm, Sat 7-10am
- Louisville, KY – M-F 7am-3pm, Sat 7-10am
- Nashville, TN – M-F 6:30am-3pm, Sat 6:30-10am
- Nitro, WV – M-F 7am-3pm, Sat 7-10am
Yes, we do deliver to our regular customers in our various market delivery areas. We offer same-day and next-day delivery based on location. Please contact your local warehouse for details.
No, we also offer a full line of floral supplies such as vases, ribbon, foam, tools, paint, accessories, candles and event pieces to name a few.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Dreisbach Wholesale Florists. We believe the success of our business is greatly attributed to the sincere interest, hard work, and dedication of our valued employees. If you would like to learn more about available opportunities within our company, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Dreisbachs was founded in 1911 by August Dreisbach as a grower of hothouse tomatoes, cucumbers, and Bibb lettuce. We remain family owned and operated ever since. Headquartered in Louisville, Dreisbach operates 6 branches in 4 states and is a premier supplier of fresh flowers sourced from around the world as well offering a vast array of floral supplies. Our floral family of employees has experience in ALL aspects of the floral industry. Please feel free to contact our creative and energetic staff in your local area who will be happy to assist you.
Yes, we do! We have weekly “Farm Direct” special pricing on box quantities from South America, California, Canada & Holland. Bi-Annual Open House with Special savings throughout the store. “Black Bag Thursday” offered throughout the year with 20% savings on those supply items that fit in our Dreisbach Black Bag. Standing Order Flower Program – Special pricing on those flowers you would use weekly resulting in *SAVINGS*.
Our flowers are shipped to us by our suppliers via a COLD CHAIN delivery system. Why is this important? Any fluctuation in temperature during transport can adversely affect delicate flowers resulting in lessened longevity as well as damage and rot. Our goal is to offer you the freshest product available.
- Fresh Flowers:
- We must be notified within 24 hours of acceptance.
- Pictures must be submitted and flowers returned.
- Special Order Products must be canceled 10 days prior to pick-up or delivery of the original order.
- NO RETURNS on unrefrigerated product.
- Please be courteous and re-bunch flowers if applicable.
- Product must be returned within 7 days in original packaging for FULL refund.
- Product returned within 8-20 days of receipt will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee. *Must be in original packaging.
- NO returns on product returned after 21 days.
- NO returns on “Clearance” or “Close-Out” merchandise.
- NO returns on Special Order product.
- NO returns on Event pieces (codes beginning with SEV).
- Holiday/Seasonal – must be returned within 24 hours of receipt.
- NO returns on holiday merchandise after the holiday is over.
2 weeks prior to pick-up or delivery is highly recommended. More lead time always translates into a greater ability to source flowers precisely in accordance with your needs. Hard-to-find or limited availability product may require more advance notice (i.e. garden roses, trendy popular wedding colors, etc.). Please visit our “Planning Your Special Event Order” page for more details.
Please visit our Flower Gallery for inspiration. Please keep in mind that all computer monitors and phones differ, therefore, color cannot be adequately demonstrated by picture only. As in nature, factors such as light, altitude, and soil composition can affect the same variety and color variation from farm to farm. Call one of our locations and speak to a member of our knowledgeable staff who can assist you.
Please visit our special section on the website where we share some great Care & Handling Instructions.
We accept checks, cash and credit including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. All customers and orders are COD unless credit has been established. If interested in setting up a line of credit, please ask our accounting team or your sales representative for more details.
Until your account paperwork and appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate have been received, your account is subject to your local sales tax in the purchasing warehouse location.